- It’s too darn sunny and warm.
- Window cleaning bills for the 360 degree views.
- Can’t decide where to hike with so many Open Space trail options.
- My commute is too short to San Francisco
- How to choose between so many great schools.
- I never get to practice my parallel parking on our wide streets.
- It’s too quiet, peaceful and private.
The one thing right with Mill Valley? Scarcity. Real estate buyers are clamoring for homes in neighborhoods like ours.
- 8609 # of homes in Mill Valley
- 37 homes for sale in Q1 2013
- 75 homes sold in Q1 2013
- 82 days on the market on average
Many homes in this small pool had multiple offers and sold for 10-30% over their asking price. All this means intense demand from buyers and scarcity of homes resulting in the best sellers market since 2007.
For a more complete view of the market, please look at the Pacific Union Q1 market report.